Business Development Senior CoordinatorFor the New York, Bay Area, LA or San Diego Office of an International Law Firm
- Plan, research, develop, and execute strategic plans and BD initiatives and activities;
- Prepare pitches, proposals and client meeting materials; deliver tailored documents that tie into the proposed strategy and points of differentiation;
- Conduct research on companies, industries, relevant associations, and competitors related to pitches and other strategic initiatives;
- Work with the Public Relations & Communications team in the implementation of communication strategies, including identifying hot topics in identified practice areas;
- Provide support on cross-border, cross-departmental key client work and relationship development; work with colleagues to support contact management efforts via InterAction;
- Maintain the business development and marketing databases.
- 2-3+ years of experience in legal or professional services industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; fundamental knowledge of CRM systems (e.g., InterAction) a plus;
- Strong research skills and ability to turn data into useful deliverables;
- Knowledge of the needs and expectations of law firm operations, partners, and clients;
- Strong networking and relationship management skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results