Global Well-Being CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Support the Assistant Director and Global Manager of Well-Being in the development of multi-level strategies and processes to foster the health and well-being of the Firm community;
- Coordinate, plan, and facilitate physical, emotional, financial and social well-being activities and programs locally, regionally, globally and departmentally;
- Utilize background in health-related field to communicate Firm Well-Being priorities and guide attorneys and professional staff to appropriate internal and external resources;
- Provide administrative support for the Well-Being department, including providing logistical arrangements for meetings and workshops; maintaining calendars and electronic files; preparing presentations, documents and reports; and monitoring budgets;
- Track and monitor program evaluation data and reviews and analyze program feedback;
- Coordinate the production of internal marketing and communication materials and content, including special program launches, production of educational tools and resources, emails, newsletters and content for the intranet.
- 3+ years of related experience; MSW or MA in Public Health preferred;
- Demonstrated understanding of varying health and well-being cultural norms; demonstrated curiosity, humility, creativity and innovation in producing and fostering new and ongoing Well-Being initiatives;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, project management and planning skills; ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities;
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment; ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to work across regions globally; flexibility to travel to various offices of the Firm within the domestic United States and internationally, as needed.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results