Attorney Recruitment and Development AssistantFor the Bay Area Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Provide support to the Manager of Attorney Recruitment & Development and the team by organizing and expediting workflow in connection with all phases of attorney recruitment and development processes;
- Assist the Attorney Recruitment & Development Department with the coordination and execution of all attorney development, onboarding, training, and integration efforts in the office;
- Assist with all phases of the recruitment process including new hires, lateral hires, and summer associates;
- Coordinate with Global Human Resources to receive educational and employment background verifications;
- Provide support on various management committees including Pro Bono, Associates, and various local Affinity Groups;
- Assist local departments and practice groups with various events, receptions, and dinners.
- 1+ years of administrative or office experience in a related field;
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm;
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain a courteous, professional, and effective working relationship with clients, vendors, and other representatives of external organizations;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a client service focus.