DEI ManagerFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Lead the development and delivery of internal and external corporate messaging and key talking points for DEI programs and initiatives;
- Develop and deploy mentoring and sponsorship programs for attorneys from underrepresented backgrounds, including the development of work plans and key milestones, along with management of program implementation;
- Collaborate in defining the DEI programs and initiatives in support of the Firm’s overarching DEI strategy and goals;
- Conduct regular research, surveys and interviews with lawyers, advisors and staff to inform and evolve positioning, key messaging and content development;
- Serve as the key content writer for the DEI Department and advises on style, grammar, and usage;
- Provide guidance and support for thought leadership, blogs, and social media as needed.
- 3+ years of progressive experience administering or managing DEI or professional development programs and related communications;
- Strong experience in digital media, i.e. web/intranet, social media, podcasts, blogs, etc., and digital platforms, i.e. Twitter, Linkedin;
- Excellent organization and communication skills in addition to superior judgment;
- Capable of solving problems and meeting deadlines;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently and effectively.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results