Talent CoordinatorFor the New York, Richmond or Washington Office Of a Global Law Firm
- Review candidate resumes and provide recommendations to Hiring Partner and Recruiting Committee, including supporting lateral candidate interview logistics;
- Work with Recruiting Committee to review interview feedback ,facilitate hiring decision process, and coordinate all aspects of the arrival process for new associate orientation and onboarding;
- Facilitate law school interview programs and job fairs including registration, interviewer preparation, candidate selection, and attending law school events as needed;
- Develop and leverage relationships with law school career services departments, identifying, organizing, and executing outreach events to enhance the firm’s brand at target law schools;
- Coordinate all aspects of the summer associate program including pre-arrival processes and communication, orientation, mentorship, work allocation, networking events, training programs, evaluations, and end of program offer decisions;
- Assist with the Firm’s diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts including planning and coordinating various local DEI programs, as well as the recruitment, development, advancement, and retention of diverse lawyers.
- 2+ years of progressively responsible experience in a law firm or similar environment required; recruiting experience preferred;
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively as part of a team;
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workload to manage multiplate responsibilities;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and exercise initiative, sound judgement, and professionalism is performing assigned tasks;
- Ability to work with a team of highly-skilled professionals in situations that require diplomacy and confidentiality;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint); database solutions/applicant tracking software (ViRecruit is preferred); HR Information System is helpful, but not required.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results