Marketing and Communications DirectorFor the Los Angeles Office of a Prestigious Entertainment Business Law Firm
- Draft client alerts and other content developed by attorneys for distribution to the Firm’s mailing lists and website;
- Develop a marketing newsletter for regular internal distribution; develop content for employee engagement and oversee content updates for the Firm's website;
- Develop and maintain marketing materials and collateral (recruiting materials, attorney bios, descriptions, engagement lists, client lists, awards, etc.);
- Work with vendor to redesign the Firm website and implement a CRM system;
- Collaborate with the Firm’s PR agency and oversee the direction of all external communications to raise the Firm’s profile and enhance its reputation.
- 5+ years of professional services marketing;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking;
- Self-starter who wants to build marketing best practices;
- Client-service and results focused.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results