Professional Development Coordinator/Sr. CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Coordinate logistics for firm-wide training programs, with a focus on the litigation and restructuring departments, including creating invitations, reminders, Zoom links, room reservations, catering orders, copy requests, etc.;
- Assist in managing the Professional Development & Training Department’s training calendars and schedules in real-time, working closely with other Firm departments;
- Create and update department files in real-time, including attendance tracking charts and program lists;
- Draft continuing legal education (“CLE”) compliance documents, including sign-in sheets, affirmation forms, timed agendas, evaluation forms, etc. Input CLE credit information into the firm’s CLE tracking software;
- Collaborate with the firm’s CLE Administrator on updates, as necessary; serve as the Department liaison to the Pro Bono and Inclusion teams to support their CLE needs;
- Help to brainstorm and implement improved processes for remote programming, tracking institutional knowledge around past training programs, feedback collection, etc.
- 1-2+ years of administrative experience in a professional services firm. Experience in training and development, legal personnel, recruitment, inclusion, or other talent management roles a plus;
- Flexibility, responsiveness, and the ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced, deadline-driven, client-focused environment;
- Highly organized; able to keep track of and prioritize many time-sensitive tasks and change gears as priorities shift;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with attorneys and Operations Team members throughout the firm;
- Highly motivated self-starter, strong work ethic, enthusiastic “can-do” attitude and eagerness to take ownership of job responsibilities and help the larger team, as necessary;
- Familiarity with (or interest in learning) New York State and other jurisdictions’ CLE rules a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results