HR SupervisorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Work closely with department heads and supervisors in reviewing employee relations activities and conducting employee counseling sessions, including recommending appropriate course of action and disciplinary discussions;
- Administer projects and enhance learning and development programs, including identification of Professional Staff training needs, research and selection of training courses and training resources, and the creation of the annual training calendar;
- Lead full-cycle recruitment for exempt and non-exempt positions, student internships, and temporary/contract employees, and collaborate with hiring managers to develop diverse recruitment strategies;
- Participate in the employee departure process, conducting exit interviews, maintaining and communicating results of exit interviews, and creating analytics with exit data and analyzing results with Associate Director and CHRO;
- Utilize HR systems and reporting vehicles to assess organizational data; provide data analysis and metrics that give insight to workforce satisfaction, including recruitment, retention, engagement, and development; report results key stakeholders;
- Recommend competitive salaries for new hires, transfers, and promotions. Conducts market research and internal and external pay analysis.
- 8+ yrs of Human Resources experience in a law firm or professional services firm;
- Working knowledge of an integrated HRIS system required; Workday preferred;
- Experience with employee relations and talent management; familiarity with applicable state and federal regulations;
- Current knowledge of industry and Human Resources best practices, trends and techniques;
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organization, and planning skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities; ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results