Content and Communications ManagerFor the New York Office of a Financial Services Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop and implement practice content plans in collaboration with Communications and Business Development leaders and colleagues, practice leaders and lawyers, and functional business leaders across the firm, with an emphasis on newsletters and blogs, vi
- Lead and support the firm’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiative, including pro bono and diversity;
- Refine and execute on a firmwide social media strategy, working closely with the Digital/Social Media Specialist;
- Work directly with legal industry editors and writers to strengthen one-on-one editor and reporter relationships;
- Create and execute on a branding and communications strategy for a burgeoning alumni outreach campaign;
- Write and promote awards submissions and support the directory submission process.
- 7+ years of related experience in professional services communications;
- Must possess strong leadership, management, problem-solving, and organizational skills;
- Comfortable and confident in interactions with firm leaders, partners and senior administrative leaders;
- An innovative, out-of-the-box thinker.