Legal Recruiting SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Collaborate with LRD, hiring partners and Recruiting Committee to develop, implement and manage recruiting strategies and programs;
- Oversee the non-lateral hiring process (including 1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls, Clerks), including managing on-campus interviews, job fairs and resume collections;
- Supervise law student outreach including panels, receptions, mentoring programs, sponsorships, etc.;
- Implement all aspects of the Summer Associate Program, including planning and attending summer associate events, managing work assignments and the review process;
- Source candidates and review candidate materials; ensure the regular maintenance of, and contribution to, attorney applicant databases for purposes of applicant tracking;
- Develop, prepare and analyze relevant reports, projections, and statistical data as needed.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in a law firm or other professional services environment;
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise regarding attorney recruitment activities;
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills; high degree of comfort interacting with attorneys at all levels;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to design short-term and long-term goals, with clear criteria to measure success and return on investment;
- Strong presentation skills combined with confidence and poise.