Information Systems Learning & Communications SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Conduct all “New Hire” standard application and technology training;
- Develop and disseminate communications that provide clear and concise messaging;
- Develop and maintain online help content, course outlines, and E-learning tools;
- Develop new training courses/webinars reflective of the needs of attorneys and staff;
- Schedule individual and group classes at the request of the IS Learning & Communications Manager;
- Works closely with managers of other departments to identify and meet their training requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in Communications/Training/Technical Support (preferably at a law firm);
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Systems;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio), iManage, and Windows 10 operating system or higher;
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally in person, on the phone and in writing;
- Experience in developing outlines for new training programs and record of delivering excellent results with pressures of volume, time constraints, and customer service expectations;
- Knowledge of e-learning design and development tools (such as Storyline, Rise, Camtasia, Captivate, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite) a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results