BD Manager, Litigation & Financial RestructuringFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Support the Firm’s lawyers in growing business with their current clients and apply sophisticated strategies to expand upon new business opportunities;
- Conduct research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to develop best practices and aid in the development of BD plans, presentations, and proposals;
- Seek to understand firm, practice and office goals to identify cross-selling opportunities and facilitate multi-disciplinary cooperation among colleagues;
- Create customized responses to RFPs, customized pitches, and business development presentations;
- Collect and manage representative matters, deals lists, and client and industry lists for use in marketing materials in addition to creating web and print marketing collateral, including brochures and practice descriptions;
- Oversee all client-facing events: practice-related seminars, CLE presentations, as well as sponsorships.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or JD preferred;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Strong presence with a high degree of poise and the ability to build relationships with multiple constituents while influencing action and achieving results;
- Proven project management skills with the ability to set goals and take responsibility for achieving them;
- Ability to build trust and establish credibility with partners through evincing the right mix of confidence, tact and persistence;
- Strong client service orientation, responsiveness, and a proactive workstyle.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results