Legal Recruiting CoordinatorFor the Houston Office of a Global Law Firm
- Assume a lead role in organizing the on-campus and callback interview process and the summer associate program;
- Create schedules, travel arrangements, pre-arrival information, arrival packages, and follow up with all candidates;
- Assist with the registration process for on-campus interviews (OCI) for all regional law schools and select Firmwide schools;
- Assist with recruiting and summer associate events;
- Track applicant resumes, generate offer/rejection letters and create and distribute status reports using ViDesktop;
- Understand firm systems, policies and procedures in order to troubleshoot questions, problems or concerns.
- Bachelor's degree required;
- 2+ years of legal recruiting and law firm experience preferred;
- Demonstrates understanding of current market trends and philosophies;
- Requires strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good judgment, and the ability to provide an excellent first impression of the Firm;
- Works well with all levels of Firm personnel to establish effective working relationships throughout the Firm;
- Must be highly motivated, creative, flexible, adaptable to change, and results-oriented with a strong knowledge of MS Offices products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results