Practice Development Specialist, Finance & Private EquityFor the NY Office of an International Law Firm
- Work closely with the Practice Development Manager (PDM), Practice Group Leaders (PGLs), and attorneys to develop and implement practice group strategic plans;
- Support practice group marketing and business development efforts by coordinating and preparing pitches and proposals, responses to RFPs, client presentations;
- Work with the PDM to create and maintain marketing materials and collateral through coordination with the Creative and Proposals teams;
- Help identify, assess, and coordinate industry visibility and externally focused activities, working closely with the firm’s Events, Creative and PR team;
- Assist PDM and partners in conducting research and gathering and analyzing practice group, industry, competitive and client-specific data to inform and support business development and marketing initiatives;
- Coordinate and prepare legal ranking submissions, including working with PDM and PGLs to determine rankings strategy for each submission, drafting and finalizing submissions accordingly and tracking submission information from year to year.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a law firm or professional services firm;
- Goal-oriented with a positive, can-do attitude and a collaborative working style;
- Proactive, self-starter who can deliver high quality work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detailed tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent oral communication and business writing skills, and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish credibility with partners and professional staff in a multi-office environment;
- Ability to compile, review, analyze and determine logical conclusions or recommendations based on data and information that is varied in context, content and format.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results