Attorney Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a National Law Firm
- Provide support to the Senior Recruiting Manager to execute all New York office attorney hiring goals;
- Implement and execute all aspects of the Summer Associate Program;
- Build and maintain relationships with key contacts at target law schools and manage all aspects of on-campus recruiting;
- Coordinate hiring committee meetings and prepare supporting materials;
- Coordinate and plan law school recruiting and outreach events, correspond with student affinity groups and related sponsorship requests;
- Support Office of Inclusion & Diversity efforts.
- 2+ years of related experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- Law firm recruiting or professional service recruiting experience preferred;
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; Knowledge of viGlobal Suite is a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results