Legal Recruiting CoordinatorFor the DC Office of a Very Successful IP Boutique Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage full cycle of legal recruiting for summer and lateral candidates; communicate with candidates, coordinate travel, and welcome candidates once they arrive at the firm;
- Screen resumes, schedule interviews, and prepare offer letters for legal candidates;
- Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with law school placement offices and coordinate student outreach activities;
- Assist with the summer associate program; including planning events, maintaining evaluations, and supporting summer candidates; organize on-campus recruiting and job fairs;
- Work with Legal Recruiting Manager to support the Recruitment Committee members and Practice Group Leaders; determine current hiring needs and implement recruitment strategies;
- Manage attorney tracking system, generate interview schedules, and report on candidate statistics.
- College graduate with legal recruiting experience preferred;
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive while maintaining a team-player mindset;
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and excellent grammar;
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize efficiently.