Business Development SpecialistFor the Houston or DC Office of a Well-Respected Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support BD initiatives for Environmental, Litigation, Regulatory and Communications practices;
- Assist practice group leaders and attorneys with the development and execution of BD plans;
- Develop new business pitches and proposals; help lawyers pursue opportunities by staying abreast of emerging client needs and industry trends;
- Create and implement strategies to raise the profiles of the practices and attorneys by identifying speaking and sponsorship opportunities;
- Manage content marketing; including distribution of client communications and creation of digital media content such as blog posts and podcasts;
- Coordinate firm-hosted programs; including client CLE presentations and various client appreciation events.
- Undergraduate degree required; minimum of three years of marketing or business development experience;
- Ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders;
- Proactive work style; confident in ability to run meetings, events, seminars, and webinars;
- Innovative and creative mindset; able to propose new ideas and willingness to become an expert quickly;
- Tech savvy;
- Outstanding writing and interpersonal communication skills.