Lateral Partner Recruiting ManagerFor the LA or San Francisco Office of an International Law Firm
- Provide a strategic approach to recruiting lateral partners firm-wide; including communicating with search firms, developing recruiting plans, and researching market trends;
- Execute practice group hiring strategies in collaboration with the Firm's leadership and practice group leaders;
- Review and provide feedback on evaluations, LPQs, and business plans that impact hiring the right lateral partners;
- Oversee the partner process to ensure it is running efficiently and that appropriate data is being captured to optimize decision-making;
- Oversee team members; manage due diligence projects and recruiting statistics;
- Develop and maintain relationships with search firms, industry organizations and candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of strategic hiring experience in a law firm;
- Knowledge of and familiarity with legal and business environments;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Suite; advanced knowledge of Excel functions;
- Ability to build trusted relationships to both internal and external clients;
- Strong analytical skills; ability to think creatively and develop solutions to complex problems;
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results