Recruiting ManagerFor the DC Office of an International Law Firm
- Plan and manage all aspects of hiring lateral associates and new attorneys; manage a small summer associate program;
- Facilitate OCI process for designated offices; including school selection, callback scheduling and the offer process;
- Develop and implement strategies to brand and market the Firm to law schools and guide campus outreach initiatives with the Recruiting team;
- Establish and maintain systems such as applicant tracking systems to ensure accurate data tracking and analysis;
- Cultivate and maintain working relationships with legal search firms, law schools and industry organizations including WALRAA and NALP;
- Stay abreast of best practices and industry market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- A minimum of five years of experience in a law firm recruiting;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite and applicant tracking software; ViRecruit preferred;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Creative, flexible, and open to innovative ideas;
- Strong relationship-building skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results