Legal Recruiting ManagerFor the NYC Office of a Magic Circle Law Firm
- Manage all aspects of the legal recruitment process, including law school recruitment, managing the summer program, and associate and counsel lateral hiring;
- Manage internal hiring process including identifying and managing relationships with search firms, internal briefings, business case development and interviews;
- Design the summer program for the US and London offices including trainings, social events and mentor opportunities;
- Manage the work allocation and practice placement process for the first-year associates’ general practice pool;
- Develop and implement best practices and processes for recruitment, including delivering coaching and training to interviewers;
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with recruitment agencies, law schools and other external organizations such as NALP.
- Practical experience and knowledge of all key elements of the role, including managing the candidate experience, identifying diverse candidate pools and raising employer brand;
- Experience working with and gaining the confidence of a range of stakeholders, including at senior levels;
- Ability to act as an ambassador for the team and the Firm;
- Professionalism and business acumen;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Clear and concise presentation skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results