Business Development Coordinator, Financial InstitutionsFor the NYC Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support the Firm across a broad spectrum of new business and client relationship-building activities;
- Draft and submit content for numerous league tables, legal directories, awards and related industry guides (e.g., Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR);
- Assist the BD Manager on article placement, speaking opportunities, conference sponsorships, webinars, and other visibility initiatives;
- Maintain databases that track firm experience and client information;
- Assist with preparation of presentations, RFPs and pitch materials;
- Track relevant press and market developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or finance preferred;
- Previous experience in the legal and/or professional/financial services industry, preferably with a focus on business development;
- Experience with legal research / legal news databases and resources (e.g., FINRA, Federal Reserve, S&P Capital IQ, Refinitiv, SEC/EDGAR);
- Excellent organizational and database skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with InterAction or other CRM programs.