Conference Services SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Financial Services Law Firm
- Serve as the first point of contact for all visitors to the Firm; provide a high-level, professional, welcoming experience for all;
- Manage administrative tasks such as answering and directing calls and maintaining the Conference Center calendar and reservations;
- Coordinate and offer the support and resources needed for Conference Center meetings and events;
- Generate reports and departmental correspondence;
- Assist in tracking departmental supplies and placing orders for the Firm;
- Maintaining data in various software platforms related to the position.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Knowledge of standard computer software programs (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel) with the ability to learn new software and operating systems;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Demonstrated administrative skills;
- Ability to build relationships and work as part of a team;
- Detail oriented.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results