Business Development Specialist – LitigationFor the NYC Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Drive content-driven campaign strategy designed to generate new business opportunities;
- Draft and prepare written proposals, pitches, and other communications to clients, prospective clients, and related third party organizations;
- Support the practice's key client efforts and work with colleagues on best practice to ensure the identification, development, and growth of high-value services to key clients;
- Plan and oversee seminars, events, and other targeted marketing activities;
- Help practice group leaders and business development senior manager to manage relevant business development budgets;
- Collaborate with functional managers on relevant PR, communications, and digital marketing initiatives;
- 5+ years of related experience in a law firm required; experience supporting litigation preferred;
- Knowledge of technologies, developments, trends and literature related to legal and professional services marketing fields;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and document management systems and fundamental knowledge of CRM systems;
- Knowledge of the needs and expectations of law firm operations and corporate legal clients in order to function at a strategic level;
- Proficiency in team building, management, and leadership skills;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, including attention to detail and proofreading.