Legal Personnel Specialist/CoordinatorFor the NYC Office of a Very Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Execute various onboarding processes for new legal hires; including the maintenance and distribution of new hire information via onboarding portals, ensuring accuracy and data integrity across all platforms;
- Serve as subject matter expert in technical aspects of onboarding portals and ensure system updates are implemented, as needed;
- Coordinate new hire orientations in the U.S. and London including liaising with relevant internal departments to ensure seamless execution across all functionalities;
- Share responsibility in leading one-off orientation sessions for new legal hires with other members of Legal Talent team;
- Assist with reviewing and submitting incoming associate expenses and invoices;
- Develop and maintain proficiency in Firm policies and procedures as they relate to lawyers.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of Legal Personnel experience or applicable experience in a service industry firm; title will be dependent upon substantive work experience;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to successfully work and interact with attorneys at all levels;
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and competing deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other legal personnel databases and ability to learn, use and drive developments of various homegrown legal talent and recruiting applications;
- Superior judgment and ability to deal discreetly with confidential information.