Wisnik Career Enterprises, Inc. is committed to helping you achieve your goals. We specialize in placing law firm talent in the following areas:
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
Search Our Jobs
Business Development ManagerFor the Washington DC Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Managing the implementation of Practice Group business development strategies;
- Serving as the primary liaison between Practice Groups and the Marketing Department;
- Strategically assisting practice groups in creating and implementing their plans including developing targeted approaches for business through presentations, pitches and proposals;
- Support a number of practices, industries and marketing initiatives including: Government Contracts, International Arbitration, Public International and Legislative.
- Bachelor's degree required; 5+ Years of marketing experience;
- Knowledge of business development processes in a services industry;
- Persuasive writing skills for presentations, proposals and other marketing materials;
- Experience in budget planning and management;
- Ability to work well under pressure of deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer software applications, including databases, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as experience with key research tools (Lexis, Westlaw and others).