Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Plaintiff-Side Employment Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage all aspects of the Firm's associate recruiting efforts, including revising job descriptions;
- Identify talent needs and align recruiting strategies with the Firm's strategic plan while working collaboratively with management and the recruiting and hiring committee to set overall talent acquisition objectives;
- Develop sourcing strategies, including building strategic relationships with career services personnel, key law student groups and others to proactively build the candidate pipeline and raise the Firm's profile;
- Work with search firms, screen resumes, schedule interviews and organize in-house recruiting events at the Firm;
- Manage evaluation and make recommendations on hiring decisions;
- Assist in the onboarding, orientation and integration process for new attorneys.
- 2+ years of experience in legal recruiting;
- Self-starter who can drive the Firm's recruiting process;
- Collegial and consensus-driven with a strong client-service orientation;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and interface with all levels of management;
- Ability to ensure compliance with all hiring policies and educate end users on internal staffing procedures.