Business Services Recruiting ManagerFor the Chicago, New York, DC, Miami, Bay Area or Houston Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage recruiting operations for business services positions, including posting roles, managing applications, candidate shortlisting and handling interview processes;
- Work with the Director of Global Recruitment to continuously improve and implement effective recruitment processes that adhere to best practices;
- Work with the Director to deliver timely and accurate reporting of all related recruitment activities and use data to drive strategy;
- Partner with Recruitment team members to locally drive recruitment delivery and best practices as well as coordinate offer management and reporting;
- Execute recruitment strategies that drive creative sourcing methodologies and reduce dependency on agencies;
- Ensure that all recruitment processes support the Firm's brand and that the Firm provides a world-class candidate experience throughout the selection process.
- Experience running significant high volume strategic recruitment in a complex global organization;
- International recruitment experience with a developed understanding of resourcing dynamics in a significant region;
- Extensive experience in supporting professional and business services recruitment (e.g. Finance, Operations, Human Resources, IT, Business Development, Marketing, Communications, and other support functions);Extensive experience in supporting professional
- Strong track record in direct sourcing methodologies and delivery;
- Able to bring good judgment and empathy to sensitive situations;
- Bachelor's degree required; experience working in a professional services organization preferred.