Senior Digital Communications CoordinatorFor the New York or Houston Office of a Prestigious National Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support the Firm's social media accounts and platforms; leverage social media to grow follower base;
- Develop marketing campaigns to integrate social media with other Firm platforms such as recruitment, events, training and development;
- Manage and maintain a daily internal news wire service which summarizes Firm news coverage;
- Maintain news release distribution lists and media contact lists through CRM system;
- Support the Client Relations site on the Firm's SharePoint intranet to efficiently provide marketing tools and information for the Firm;
- Compile and coordinate daily roundup of internal news, news coverage, events and other information to promote inter-office communications and build cohesive culture.
- Bachelor's degree required;
- 3+ years of marketing and administrative support experience in a professional business environment;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; strong interpersonal skills, including professionalism and judgment;
- Strong leadership; ability to work well with internal and external clients;
- Strong technical aptitude; must be competent in all relevant software and related procedures, including understanding of the budget process;
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail.