Business Intelligence Coordinator, Practice IntelligenceFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Conduct research of the Firm's transactions using a variety of internal and external resources, including Bloomberg, The Deal Pipeline, CapIQ, Pitchbook, Deal Point Data, PrivateRaise, Preqin, ThomsonOne, Corporate Affiliations and others;
- Capture and maintain comprehensive transaction deals in the Firm's experience database;
- Create manuals and resource materials for the experience database, outlining best practices for researching and recording transactions;
- Provide research in connection with the origination of new business and related client development meetings and activities;
- Summarize announced M&A/private equity transactions by industry on a weekly basis.
- 3+ years of experience and a background in M&A/private equity preferred; bachelor's degree required; law firm, corporate finance, research analyst and investment banking experience a plus;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Strong project management skills, exceptional business acumen, and a strong ability to identify and understand marketplace trends;
- The ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Familiarity with Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, ThomsonOne, Pitchbook a plus.