Legal Personnel CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Collaborate with all members of the Legal Personnel Team on various administrative projects;
- Maintain personnel records in Workday; process changes in attorney employment status;
- Coordinate details related to first year associate arrivals; process bar reimbursements and employment verifications;
- Coordinate relocation process for incoming first years, laterals and expats; liaise with travel department and relocation companies;
- Track bar admission for first years and lateral associates; process requests for certificates of good standing with NYS departments as needed;
- Assist in budgeting for First Year bar admission and relocation expenses.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience required; prior law firm experience strongly preferred;
- Strong computer skills, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook required; Workday experience preferred;
- Excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills; must be detail-oriented;
- Self-starter & ability to work under limited supervision;
- Positive, flexible attitude; team player;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in order to effectively interact with attorneys.