Senior Manager, Business Development for Litigation, Trial and InvestigationsFor the New York, Philadelphia, or DC Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work closely with Partners to oversee the development and execution of BD plans and initiatives and to ensure coordination of overall strategy;
- Collaborate with attorneys on tailored proposals/pitches and best practices for tracking pitches;
- Devise pitch strategies and provide research and coaching to Partners;
- Conduct business intelligence on key competitors and marketplace trends in an effort to exploit market differentiation;
- Enhance the practice group's profile by recommending conferences, topics and ideas for programs and client communications that reach targeted audiences;
- Identify cross-practice and cross-region synergies and drive related marketing/BD initiatives such as client teams.
- 10+ years of marketing in a professional services environment required, preferably a law firm;
- Bachelor's degree required; JD or MBA preferred;
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence and advise partners on direction with strong execution and follow through;
- Strong business sense to understand the needs and expectations of the attorneys and clients; proven ability drive revenue generation and profile in the market;
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills to work closely with Partners, global marketing/BD colleagues and other Firm departments;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.