Business Development Manager, TaxFor the Chicago or DC Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Identify and analyze opportunities for new business, client growth and cross-selling;
- Manage lateral partner integration programs, including creating plans, tracking progress and preparing reports;
- Oversee the request for proposal (RFP) management process for the designated practice area;
- Manage, review and track the business development budget and monitor client and industry trends;
- Consult with attorneys to develop and monitor individual business development goals and plans;
- Review collateral for the designated practice group, including practice-wide communications, brochures, and presentations.
- 7+ years of related work experience;
- Bachelor's degree;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) and CRM software;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities;
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels.