Legal Recruiting SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work with Recruiting Manager, Hiring Partners and the Recruiting Committee to develop, implement and manage recruiting strategies and programs;
- Oversee Summer Associate Program, lead events and supervise mid and end-of-summer reviews;
- Oversee the campus hiring process, manage on-campus interviews and the offer process;
- Handle offer dinners, pre-OCI receptions and law school and law student outreach including panels, receptions, mentoring programs, sponsorships, etc.;
- Develop, prepare and analyze relevant reports, projections and statistical data as needed;
- Supervise department coordinators and assistants.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in law firm or other professional services environment; Bachelor's degree required;
- Demonstrate strong leadership, problem-solving and strategic planning skills;
- Ability to work across all levels of management and various personality types;
- Proactive, organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong presentation skills combined with confidence and poise;
- Proficiency in the use of office software including Microsoft Office; experience with ViDesktop.