Temporary Legal Recruiting AssistantFor the New York Office of a Very Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist in the coordination of the Firm's recruiting and Summer Associate programs, providing daily support to all of the members of the recruiting team;
- Prepare applicant papers and perform reference and background checks, escorting applicants to and from in-office interviews;
- Check prior correspondence for interviews and mail-in resume collection, prepare offer and rejection letters and print resumes;
- Aid with administrative duties for recruiting and summer events, including contacting and visiting venues for events, maintaining budget binders and processing applicant expenses;
- Help to collect Summer Associate evaluations, maintain personnel files for SAs and coordinating SA departures;
- Organize and file all recruiting correspondence and assisting with data entry.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and a knowledge of Lotus Notes;
- Articulate and professional demeanor, with good judgment and discretion as well as the ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills and a keen attention to detail;
- Work well under pressure and finish assignments accurately and in a timely manner;
- Able to work overtime as needed.