Recruiting AssistantFor the New York Office of a Very Prestigious Law Firm
- Send materials to law schools in advance of on-campus interviews; schedule applicants for office interviews;
- Prepare applicant papers and perform reference and background checks; escort applicants to and from in-office interviews;
- Prepare offer and rejection letters; print resumes and check prior correspondence for on-campus interview and mail-in resumes;
- Assist with administrative duties for various recruiting and summer events; contact and visit venues for recruiting events;
- File all recruiting correspondence and assist with data entry; process applicant expenses; maintain budget binders; prepare new-hire packages; process new-hire forms and maintain personnel files for Summer Associates;
- Conduct Firm tours; assist with collection of Summer Associate evaluations; coordinate Summer Associate departures.
- Bachelor's Degree and 1+ year of work experience in a professional services environment;
- An articulate and professional demeanor;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- An extremely detail-oriented work manner; the ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments;
- Ability to work well under pressure and complete assignments in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise a high standard of judgment and discretion.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results