Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Mid-Sized National Firm
This is a filled position.
- Coordinate all aspects of law student recruiting, including assisting with OCI and the Summer Associate Program; coordinate all aspects of lateral hiring and incoming associates;
- Review candidate resumes, respond to applicant inquiries, schedule interviews between candidates and attorneys, and facilitate candidate decision-making process; prepare offer letters and coordinate the hiring process; track candidates and maintain files;
- Assist in planning, coordinating, and implementing the Summer Associate Program, including orientation, training, social events, assignment tracking, performance evaluations and expense reimbursements; attend weekly evening events;
- Act as liaison to headhunters, specialty departments, other offices, applicants, students, law firm placement officers and summer/incoming associates;
- Help plan and execute firm-wide events and attorney receptions;
- Provide reports on recruiting statistics as needed.
- Bachelor's degree; 1.5+ years of professional services recruiting experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Detailed-oriented and organized; ability to work under pressure, multi-task, prioritize work, and meet deadlines;
- Highly motivated with a high level of energy and enthusiasm;
- Solid interpersonal skills; ability to interface with firm attorneys and administration at all levels;
- Ability to work effectively on a team, as well as independently.