Recruiting ManagerFor the New York Office of a Prestigious National Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement the SA program, including orientation, training, social events, assignment tracking, performance evaluations, expense reimbursements and budget; attend and participate in all Hiring Committee meetings;
- Plan, coordinate and implement the OCR efforts for the office, including scheduling, identification of interview teams, active management of offers, follow-up efforts, and communicating with recruits;
- Coordinate the recruitment process for lateral associate candidates, including reviewing candidate materials, collecting candidate information, coordinating interviews, and communicating with candidates and headhunters throughout the process;
- Assist the Director of Recruiting on various aspects of lateral partner hiring, on-boarding and integration;
- Coordinate with HR to complete various new-hire related paperwork as well as other employment related processes; maintain applicant database and generate reports on recruiting statistics;
- Plan and implement efforts to increase and improve firm visibility and profile at targeted schools.
- Bachelor's degree; 5+ years of related experience; prior law firm experience strongly preferred;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of recruiting policies and procedures; including knowledge of recruiting software and applicant tracking systems; familiarity with viDesktop, LawCruit or other recruiting systems strongly preferred;
- Team-oriented self-starter with an ability to interact with all levels of personnel while projecting a strong and positive image of the Firm;
- Effectively follows instructions from a diverse group of clients, attorneys and staff;
- Attention to detail; ability to solve problems independently; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and within budget;
- Flexibility to adjust hours, especially during OCR season.