Coordinator, Talent Acquisition & DevelopmentFor the Washington D.C. Office of an International Law Firm
- Coordinate all recruitment activities such as campus recruiting, diversity initiatives and summer associate recruiting programs;
- Identify, recruit and onboard legal talent;
- Coordinate all local talent development associate relations events and attorney in-house training programs;
- Implement firm-wide directives and programs including coaching programs and training academies;
- Coordinate on-boarding of all new hires including orientation, communication and integration;
- Monitor various budgets, generate reports and develop recommendations for improvement by analyzing data and spotting trends and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree; 2+ years experience in human resources, attorney recruiting and/or development;
- Experience with coordinating training programs and events;
- Fundamental knowledge of legal recruiting and attorney development policies and procedures;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results