Pitches & Proposals SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Magic Circle Law Firm
- Working in close collaboration with the Strategic Marketing team, obtain initial briefings on pitch requirements and ensure the delivery of high-quality documents;
- Ensure that practice credentials are captured, drafted to the required standard signed off, kept up to date and maintained in relevant repositories;
- Manage the maintenance and reporting of pitch outcome and statistics in all databases, including Dealfinder, Bids, Client Book and the weekly pitching report;
- Coordinate with the Finance department on fees and the Risk department on issues relating to potential firm liability;
- In collaboration with the other Proposals Specialist, ensure that the team's workload is well balanced and that any training or support needs of the team are regularly shared with the Marketing Manager
- Play a key role in managing the directories and awards submission process.
- Bachelors Degree; 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a law firm;
- Prior experience with drafting pitches, managing projects and the directories and awards submission process;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to deliver constructive feedback;
- Ability to manage priorities and deliver on a timeline.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results