BD Manager - Corporate, Real Estate, TaxFor the New York Office of a Well-Respected Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Design and execute business development plans for practice groups and attorneys;
- Identify strategies for new business opportunities by staying informed about the present and emerging needs of clients, issues and trends in their industries;
- Produce new business presentations and proposals; provide structure and support to cross-selling initiatives;
- Maintain each practice's pipeline of opportunities; track results of pitches and proposals;
- Manage research efforts concerning new business targets, industries and competitors; maintain the quality and accuracy of each practice's collateral materials, experience lists and related marketing resources;
- Create and implement multi-faceted strategies to raise the profiles of the practices and attorneys; manage content marketing strategy; coordinate firm-hosted events and CLE presentations; identify credible directories; prepare ranking and award submission
- Bachelor's degree; 5+ years of marketing or business development experience, preferably at a law firm;
- Client service-oriented with the drive to support an entrepreneurial group of lawyers;
- Proactive, detail-oriented and self-directed;
- Outstanding writing, project management and inter-personal communication skills.