Legal Personnel SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Very Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Act as the point person for new hires prior to and upon their arrival to ensure a seamless transition;
- Assist with the new hire on-boarding process (i.e. background check process, conflict check review and bios);
- Become proficient in the Firm policies and procedures as they relate to lawyers;
- Develop a thorough understanding of Firm Databases (e.g., PeopleSoft, Onboarding Portal, SurveyMonkey, Cvent and Associate Recruiting);
- Document various Legal Personnel processes and procedures;
- Assist with recruiting efforts during peak times.
- Bachelor's degree; 3+ years of applicable work experience, preferably within a law firm environment;
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal and communication skills paired with a service-oriented attitude;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities;
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to exercise good judgement.