Senior Career Development ManagerFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop and implement new career development initiatives across the Firm;
- Counsel individual attorneys on career development goals;
- Assist with building the Firm's coaching resources by selecting and managing external coaches;
- Assist with lateral associate integration and development;
- Plan Firm-wide conferences, including New Associate Orientation, Midlevel Associate Conference, Senior Associate Conference and New Partner Orientation;
- Collaborate with various departments throughout the Firm, including: PD, D&I, Pro Bono, Legal Personnel and Alumni Relations to develop programs and mentorship initiatives.
- J.D. degree required plus 3+ years of legal PD/coaching experience, preferably in a large law firm;
- Coaching experience and certification a plus;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with attorneys and staff throughout the Firm on program development and delivery;
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment with an intense client service orientation;
- Passion for helping attorneys to grow professionally and achieve their full potential.