Global Director of HR RecruitingFor the New York, Chicago, DC, Miami, Bay Area or Houston Office of a Global Law Firm
- Provide strategic direction for the global recruitment of business services professionals across more than 70 offices;
- Work closely with office and HR recruitment team members across the Firm on professional staff hiring needs;
- Lead the revamping of recruitment processes and help establish best practices and creative sourcing methodologies;
- Where vendors are used, establish preferred supplier strategy to ensure optimal vendor performance and appropriate pricing;
- Supervise and lead a team of five direct reports to facilitate the global recruitment program; provide informal coaching to enhance knowledge, skills and expertise in sourcing, identifying and placing qualified candidates;
- Ensure that all recruitment processes support the Firm's brand and that the Firm provides a world-class candidate experience throughout the selection process.
- International recruitment experience with a well-developed understanding of resourcing dynamics in multiple regions;
- Transformation/change management experience and prior experience in a professional services organization highly desirable;
- Significant experience running high-volume strategic recruitment in a complex global organization;
- Extensive experience in hiring professionals in Finance, Operations, Human Resources, IT, Business Development, Marketing, Communications and other support functions;
- Significant experience managing experienced recruitment professionals;
- Bachelor's degree required.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results