Business Development Specialist, Transactional Business IntelligenceFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Gather data from various sources/databases to compile a variety of intelligence briefings, including company/private equity firm profiles;
- Lead high-level research and targeting projects and monitor alerts and news flow to support proactive BI team initiatives;
- Conduct competitive intelligence and benchmarking research within an industry or among peer firms;
- Maintain best practices with regard to data collection and mining, including internal database audits and updates;
- Assist with various marketing initiatives.
- A Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience a law firm, finance or investment banking environment;
- Excellent client service orientation and listening skills, with comfort interacting with key BD professionals and Partners;
- Proven ability to organize and manage a diverse range of projects, prioritizing multiple tasks with competing deadlines;
- Meticulous methods of information acquisition, compilation, and communication; attention to detail is imperative;
- Strong interpersonal skills to cultivate meaningful team and stakeholder relationships; diplomacy, intellectual curiosity and a positive attitude.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results