Head of Financial Services Business DevelopmentFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work closely with the Partners to develop and execute branding, thought leadership, and cross-collaborative strategies targeting investment and commercial banks, alternative capital providers, private equity firms and hedge funds.
- Leverage knowledge and deep understanding of the financial services practice capabilities across the Firm to identify timely and relevant topics for thought leadership and client outreach campaigns;
- Research and recommend new high-potential channels and targeting and segmentation strategies to promote the financial services brand;
- Develope and update marketing materials, including website content, brochures, lawyer biographies, at-a-glance documents, etc.;
- Coordinate with the Firm's PR team to identify notable matters and trends to position the Firm within top tier media outlets and leverage content via social media channels;
- Develop actionable plans for expansion of relationships with priority clients, including relationship mapping and contact management.
- BD expertise within a financial institution or at a top-tier law firm;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or other related field; an MBA or JD is preferred;
- Excellent project management skills; detail oriented and efficient;
- Superior presentation, writing and verbal communication skills; ability to tailor communications effectively for different groups and stakeholders;
- Ability to interact credibly and diplomatically with all levels in an organization and externally within the market;
- Ability to establish relationships, influence action and achieve results with seasoned Partners.