Professional Development AssistantFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Assist with the planning and coordination of attorney training programs including coordinating all program logistics, preparing materials, creating attendance sheets, reserving conference rooms and coordinating catering;
- Maintain the Firm's CLE records, including maintaining the database and working with IT department to upload videos and other training materials;
- Assist with lateral, first-year attorney and summer associate onboarding, background and conflict check processes, preparation of welcome materials, and drafting first-year associate bios;
- Assist with annual attorney review process by preparing and updating materials and assisting with preparation for review meetings;
- Monitor and compile statistics on a periodic basis to ensure ongoing attorney participation; assist with monthly updates to the program;
- Manage attorney personnel files; assist with attorney departure process and updating attorney exit interview database.
- Bachelor's degree and a strong academic record; preferably at least one year of applicable professional experience;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Team-oriented, self-motivated and extremely professional;
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a service-oriented attitude;
- Ability to exercise discretion, good judgment, flexibility and to deal discreetly with confidential information;
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize responsibilities assigned by multiple team members.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results