Talent Development Manager, Transactional PracticesFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Work closely with the Assigning Partner to coordinate the assignment process for Associates;
- Collaborate with Partners to ensure that appropriate developmental and training messages are being communicated during Associate evaluations; sit in on all evaluations;
- Get to know the assigned transactional practice groups, the practice group attorneys and administrative teams, deal flow and clients;
- Work closely with the Training Partners and the Professional Development team on the creation of a multi-tiered training program
- Develop and facilitate events to foster greater cohesion within the Department, including panel discussions and the welcome reception for new hires;
- Counsel Associates on their career goals and development opportunities.
- JD degree; 5+ years of practice experience, ideally in finance/capital markets;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Passion for attorney development and strong client service orientation;
- Well-developed project management skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results