Lateral Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
- Work with practice group leaders to identify staffing needs, devise search strategies, and draft advertisements;
- Source candidates, solicit practice group interest, extend invitations to interview and maintain regular status reports;
- Coordinate interview schedules, collect interview feedback and act as liaison to lateral candidates throughout the interview process;
- Facilitate decision-making process and follow-up, including offer letters and onboarding documents;
- Establish and maintain relationships with legal search firms, and work with search firms to advertise available positions;
- Assist with development of lateral recruiting marketing materials and updating the lateral careers page.
- 3+ years of professional services experience with a minimum of 2 years recruiting experience, preferably in a law firm; bachelor's degree required;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced service environment;
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically with professionals at all organizational levels of the Firm;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and coordinate own work;
- Proficiency with LawCruit, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results