Director of Lateral RecruitingFor the Chicago or Detroit Office of a Leading National Law Firm
- Responsible for strategically planning, implementing and managing all aspects of Firm-wide recruiting and integration efforts relating to Lateral Partners and Counsel;
- Work closely with Firm Leadership to prioritize and coordinate recruitment and integration initiatives;
- Act as primary contact with attorney search firms and lateral candidates;
- Be a source of information for market trends;
- Develop and implement onboarding and integration strategies for new hires.
- Bachelor's degree required; JD preferred;
- 5+ years of progressively responsible recruitment experience in a law firm or professional services setting; 2+ years of legal lateral recruiting experience;
- Knowledge of the legal industry and best practices for identifying top lateral talent;
- Highly developed decision-making and negotiation skills; excellent written and oral communication and project management skills;
- Resourcefulness in analyzing problems and evaluating, proposing and implementing solutions;
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment and diplomacy in complex situations.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results