Business Development Events CoordinatorFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Work closely with Partners and business development team to conceptualize and source ideas and venues for client development events;
- Create budgets, timelines and milestones for seminars and events;
- Source and book venues, cultivate vendor relationships, coordinate all logistics for events;
- Work with marketing to create all invitations, seminar materials, signage, nametags, gifts, etc.;
- Provide on-site event management and post-event follow-up including final cost reporting, follow-up correspondence and activity tracking;
- Review program materials and accrediting in-house training programs for the Firm's continuing legal education (CLE) programs for clients.
- Bachelor's degree; 3+ years of experience in event planning;
- Organized, detail-oriented with strong project management skills;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to confidently and diplomatically work with all levels of lawyers, senior management, clients and colleagues;
- Must be available to travel domestically and work overtime;
- Ability to work independently, meet tight deadlines and perform well under pressure;
- Understanding of CRM systems (e.g.: InterAction).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results